Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Welcome

Thanks so much for taking the time to check out my blog. Aside from being a Feng Shui Enthusiast and Reiki Master, I am also married to a wonderfully supportive husband and I have two beautiful children. My life is probably similar to most women who keep a family and home running -- so you can add housekeeper, chauffeur, cook, teacher and coach to my "to do" list.

How do I have time for Feng Shui and Reiki and practice the Law of Attraction? I make time -- I have to. It keeps me centered and living the kind of life I desire. There, I said it -- desire -- that is the key. I
desire it. For the Law of Attraction to work (at any level) you have to desire it.

I am speaking for myself here, but if any of this resonates with you, great! If not, feel free to chuck my thoughts out the window. You see, I have consciously chosen to NOT just live a life and react to events and people. The magic, I feel, is in my desire to create my life. No more settling for what the wind blows my way. I see how I play a part in every aspect of my life -- good and bad.

Sure, I have my ups and downs and there are moments I wonder, "How did this happen? I didn't want this!" With that said, I will also make the bold statement that with each conflicting, stressful or tragic event -- I have come out better and stronger because I have used so much of what I've learned from great authors like Louise Hay, Wayne Dyer, Doreen Virtue, Esther and Jerry Hicks and so many more. There is reason for what happens, and I look to find the why and the how, and am better for it. There is divine grace behind it all.

To keep the desire going you have to stay focused. One book or movie isn't enough. It's daily practice. Find what makes you stay in the groove...or "in the zone" as I like to say. What do I do? Well, any of the following: at least 15 minutes of meditation, I journal, I attend seminars, I talk about it (when appropriate), I teach, and now I blog. Doing one or all of these things makes me conscious about my thoughts. I change the thoughts when they are negative (oh yeah, they can get nasty sometimes). The Law of Attraction begins with your thoughts followed by how those thoughts make you feel. So, make your thoughts great ones!! Your imagination here can take you to magnificent places.

One piece of advice. Be happy. Whatever you do, be happy. Do whatever it takes to be happy. If you are feeling low, stop and make a conscious decision to do something (anything) to feel better. Blare the radio, dance and use your brush for a microphone. Anything. Feeling better, makes you better. Feeling good aligns you with the Divine part of you. When you are there everyone benefits from your joy, especially you.

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget

More things of interest

If you see something that peeks your interest. Feel free to take a look.