Monday, November 22, 2010

State of Gratitude

Food, electric, water, mortgage, HOA dues, sports dues...I bet you can add more to this list.  It is overwhelming when you think about it too much.  It is even more overwhelming when you add gift giving to the deluge of monthly bills.

Finding excitement for the holiday season was getting harder with each passing year.  I put my foot down this year.  Anxiety was not going to get the best of me.   In quiet meditation, grounding myself and finding a place of peace I saw in my mind's eye the beauty of all of this.

It is a wonderful blessing that I even have bills.  I am actually in a position to have to concern myself with these monthly bills.  There is greatness in this.  I am not on the streets and I have the power of choice.  I can choose to cut back or eliminate in certain areas to make room for something else.

Photo by Ximena Brunette
With this positive perspective, I was so completely grateful in the deepest way for my husband's career and my clients.  I used Feng Shui to honor the career area of our home and give it a boost.  I did it without expectations.  It was a simple action-oriented way of honoring what I had realized during my meditation.

Finding the love of the moment, I no sooner acquired another client "out of the blue." Wow!!  The love keeps on growing.  In my grateful state of being, my mind was caught up with creative ideas for what to do with my Facebook Fanpage, Twitter, Website and Blog Site.  Without thinking too much about it, I realized I was in creative mode and not anxiety mode.

While putting a couple of plans into very simple actions, I received a few emails. Not just any email -- these lovely individuals were giving me thanks.  These folks were also in a deep state of gratitude and their words reflected it.  The energy I got from those emails were a boost like none other I had felt.  I opened the door to abundance and realized that life was supporting me.

I have new ideas and habits now.  Slowly but surely I am awakening to who I really am.   Life supports us all, I suppose we just have to find a way to let it.

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget

More things of interest

If you see something that peeks your interest. Feel free to take a look.