Monday, January 17, 2011

Will You Notice Divine Guidance When It Shows Up?

It's been a week since I wrote about 2011, Numerology, Law of Attraction and Manifestation.  It got a lot of feedback.  Many sent me emails sharing the numbers they have seen popping up around them.  Thanks for your support and enthusiasm! So, did you set your intentions?  Have you been reading what you wrote down? Daydreaming about it?

On 1-11-11, I took the time to write down what I desired and how it felt to achieve the desire.   I have been reading it everyday and then closing my eyes and visualizing what I wrote.  This naturally lends itself to feeling how it would feel to achieve the desire (key for the law of attraction to work).   It is a pleasant few minutes a day with no expectations or worries as to how to achieve the desire.

Busy Thoughts Or Divine Guidance?

I often get the question about how to "quiet the mind."  I have found that focusing on one pure thought or visual for a few minutes a day is very helpful when clearing the mind is not easy.  This week I want to share with you what went on "in my mind."

Imagine you had a headphone connected to my mind when I sit down to focus on my pure thought. Below is a snapshot of the conversation that took place (with myself) a few days ago:

"Ahhhh, breath slowly... huh?  Ok, that's a good idea, I'll have to remember to look into that when I'm done visualizing." 
"Ohhhhh, another good idea, I'll have to do that too...now focus!"
"Another good idea?  Is today good idea day or what?  Come on, I have to visualize a few minutes here."
"Yeah, I should call her and I can knock that project out pretty quickly....ok, ok, focus Maria!"
"Ok, I HAVE to write about that in a future blog post...good one!"
"What's going on here, why is my mind so busy today with ideas?"

Remember I said not to worry about the details or how you were going to achieve your desire?  Well, my ideas that were flowing into my mind a few days ago were the first steps toward achieving some of the desires I originally wrote on 1-11-11.   AHA Moment!!!!!  I grabbed my notebook and wrote them all down.  I now have the beginning of an Action Plan in place. When I was done, I went back to my pure thought and was able to enjoy the visualization without interruption.  Was this experience busy thoughts or Divine guidance?

Photo by Ximena Brunette
For me, pure thought is like a stone you throw into the water and the endless ripple effects is the flow of energy that follows. By simply allowing, the process begins to unfold.  Ideas, teachers, connections, books, offers (the list here is infinite) just "show up."  I'd say it is pretty Divine.



Want More On The Law of Attraction?


I have recommended this book before and still find it to be some of the best published material on the Law of Attraction.  Admittedly, the read may be difficult for some so I would start with the audio version and then the book for reinforcement and a place for you to bookmark and go back to for reference.

For the audio book series you may use this link to purchase:

For the book you may use this link to purchase:
The Law of Attraction: The Basics of the Teachings of Abraham

_________________________________________________________________

"Imagination is everything.  It is the preview of life's coming attractions." 

-- Albert Einstein



No comments:

There was an error in this gadget

More things of interest

If you see something that peeks your interest. Feel free to take a look.